Become A Sponsor
Become A Sponsor At The Sunrise Theatre
The Sunrise Theatre for The Performing Arts is an important social, economic, cultural and educational resource. And with an overall economic impact of $12 million dollars, for every $1 dollar spent, The Sunrise Theatre is a solid foundation for a positive, healthy downtown Fort Pierce. The Sunrise Theatre generates millions of dollars in annual revenue, and provides an economic catalyst on the local, county and state levels. These economic impacts are felt by restaurants, hotels and retailers who benefit from traffic generated by our arts programming, educational and outreach offerings, summer camps and non-profit benefits.
Approaching our 17th Season, we have seen continued growth and development every year in terms of attendance, ticket sales, memberships, number and diversity of programs offered, but especially the breadth and depth of where our patrons and visitors are coming from. In addition to the continued support and recognition within St. Lucie County, the most impressive number is the growth and support from Indian River and Martin Counties each year. Last year, over 53% of our total ticket sales came from the counties north and south of our beautiful, historic downtown Fort Pierce location with many others coming from counties even further away.
Benefits Of Partnering With The Sunrise Theatre
Exposure, Branding and Promotional Benefits:
Specific Benefits (based on Sponsorship Level):
- Programs and Brochures
Why Sponsor With The Sunrise Theatre?
- Demonstrates your strong community support.
- An easy and effective way to market your business.
- Your ad in front of thousands of potential customers.
- Advertising expense tax write-off for your business.
- 56% of respondents said they would almost always or frequently buy a product or support a company sponsoring an arts or cultural event over one that does not.
- 48% of Americans with an interest in Art and Cultural events indicated that they hold a “Higher” trust in companies that sponsor these events compared to those who do not.